Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Royal Baby!!!


I know a lot of Americans are critical of all the news coverage of the Royal baby, but I love it! I'm not a huge royal watcher, but I am a history buff and it was a nice moment to get a peek at the baby in the very spot where we met William. I'm a year older than William, so it almost feels like I grew up with him. I was devestated along with the rest of the world when ge lost his mom. I know Princess Diana would be thrilled at the new baby! I hope they have Spencer in there as one of the names.

So simmer down all of you angry, jaded Americans who are salty about the media coverage. Its nice to take a break from all the negativity and tragedy in the news and focus on something positive. Cheers to the Duke and Duchess! Cheers to the future King!

No comments:

Post a Comment